Drum lessons

chantalaudia

Registered
Hi,

I am searching for drumming lessons here in BA (drumset with drumsticks - not hand drums).
I am a complete beginner with drums (have been playing guitar some years) and 25 yo.

Does anyone have any suggestions where to look for lessons at, either at some institute/school or from a private teacher? Doesn't matter if the teacher would speak Spanish or English. Thanks a lot in advance!

Very often there are demonstrations at the Obelisco. Accompananing the people, there are always drummers serenading the folks.
Perhaps you could meet a musical drummer professional, there, who could give you lessons?

Very often there are demonstrations at the Obelisco. Accompananing the people, there are always drummers serenading the folks.
Perhaps you could meet a musical drummer professional, there, who could give you lessons?
Finding a drummer at the demonstration is a good tip, but I would prefer someone who has done teaching in drumming before, so they have a better idea of in what order it's good to begin and proceed learning etc. But you are right, would be possible to find someone there, so thank you for the tip!

I teach drums but I’m in Tigre so I stick to Zona Norte. Let me ask a friend and drum teacher who lives in Palermo if he has space available. In Spanish is ok? He only speaks a little English.

Hii Bart here,

Moved to Buenos Aires a week ago to be with my girlfriend.
I have been teaching drums for 12 years at a music school in the Netherlands.
Now i would like to find a job here.

Greetings,

Bart

Back