Dungeons And Dragons Game

I tried Dungeons and Dragons once and I died of boredom,

If you have a bad DM (most are), it will happen, guaranteed. I joined tons of groups in which I just attended a couple of sessions and gave up out of sheer and extreme boredom. But if you are lucky enough to get a good GM and a good group, it is a completely different experience.

sounds like the complete package, maybe even a package deal?
Not quite. Strength, Wisdom, Intelligence and Charisma are all through the roof but unfortunately his low Spell Points let him down.

I tried Dungeons and Dragons once and I died of boredom,
but I'll still kick your Assassin's Creed post-mortem.

well what edition was it? some are really slow and the current one is super fast. also depends on whos running the game.

Not quite. Strength, Wisdom, Intelligence and Charisma are all through the roof but unfortunately his low Spell Points let him down.
Well yes, but don't forget he commands two very different alphabets, isn't that enough to make any lady with high self esteem wet her panties?

I'm beginning to think Leo is a LARPer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_action_role-playing_game

you might be right and i suspect he doesn't consider it shameful or even remotely humorous
i have to admit that larping would be cool if i could get it done, find the players, have the "props" get a sword fencing class or two and read the historical treatises have the space and the make up if needed... long story short - larping is cool but no one has the time. T_T
also i never liked vampire the masquerade....

i have to admit that larping would be cool if i could get it done, find the players, have the "props" get a sword fencing class or two and read the historical treatises have the space and the make up if needed... long story short - larping is cool but no one has the time. T_T
also i never liked vampire the masquerade....

Virginity confirmed!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Expat Life 5
Back