Dungeons And Dragons Game

Anyway, let's stop beating up on the dorks.
Let them play...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq4gK8PkKNM&feature=youtu.be&t=31s

What happened, go bored and tired of beating up on the weak?

Anyway, let's stop beating up on the dorks.
Let them play...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq4gK8PkKNM&feature=youtu.be&t=31s

I agree. I need to get off this thread, change my name back to something more "dignified," and get back to posting about the Colonia bridge.

I believe I have acquired enough experience points fighting giant rats here, now on to real adventures...

A mysterious forum member appears before pauper. You can hear poker chips drop to the floor as his etherial figure darts into the cover of darkness. Suddenly pauper feels an enveloping ice cold sensation. A magic barrier has been cast upon you, you loose 1k usd per minute. Roll 2x D20 to determine if you can escape.

A mysterious forum member appears before pauper. You can hear poker chips drop to the floor as his etherial figure darts into the cover of darkness. Suddenly pauper feels an enveloping ice cold sensation. A magic barrier has been cast upon you, you loose 1k usd per minute. Roll 2x D20 to determine if you can escape.
I have the magic baul of Aníbal Fernandez, so I only have to roll greater than 3 to escape.

I have the magic baul of Aníbal Fernandez, so I only have to roll greater than 3 to escape.

you try to activate the Aníbal Fernandez relic and it starts to glow while emitting a low pitched humming sound. At that moment strange vultures swoop down from the heavens and peck at the relic. It is damaged and and will now only allow devalued saving throws based on the blue rate. You must roll 15 to escape.

I agree. I need to get off this thread, change my name back to something more "dignified," and get back to posting about the Colonia bridge.
You are a shapeshifter but you will always be sleslie to me, the man my wife told me to stay away from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Expat Life 5
Back