Easy/possible To Get Dex Or Provigil Prescription?

polostar88

Registered
Wondering if a doctor here can prescribe this. In some countries it's easier than in others; in some countries impossible.

Provigil would also work as alternative, not sure if that is prescribed here.

You could try going to the pharmacy and asking for it by the generic name. The first time I needed to buy medication here, I timidly asked if they could give me anything to treat so-and-so. They told me I needed a prescription for that. From that moment I've always simply marched to the counter and asked for meds by name and they simply sell them without asking to see prescriptions. Every single time.

The medication you are asking for, is sold under prescription. It is used to increase concentration, acts on the central nervous system, and it is not likely you will get it without prescription. My advice is to visit a medical doctor in argentina, who wil evaluate and make the diagnosis of your reason for the visit and decide to give you or not the prescription you are talking about.

Provigil is definitely prescribed here. When you say 'dex' I'm assuming you mean adderall, which I believe is technically illegal in Argentina.

The medication you are asking for, is sold under prescription. It is used to increase concentration, acts on the central nervous system, and it is not likely you will get it without prescription. My advice is to visit a medical doctor in argentina, who wil evaluate and make the diagnosis of your reason for the visit and decide to give you or not the prescription you are talking about.

Thanks. I realize I used an abbreviation...I meant to say dexedrine/dextroamphetamine. I will try it both ways I guess. In some countries it's not possible to get this even with prescription.

Provigil is definitely prescribed here. When you say 'dex' I'm assuming you mean adderall, which I believe is technically illegal in Argentina.

Dexedrine
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine

My experince of trying to get pain medication, that I ran out of (my home doctor can only prescribe a month's worth; gave me two post dated prescriptions to bring along) and one of them, you almost have to be terminal to get, the other not even in the country!

My wife (part of the reason why I love her) found an Argentine Doctor who would see me - he being a neurosurgeon at the Central Military Hospital. He was sympathetic to my my problem; it helped that I had a 7 page document from my doctor regarding my chronic pain issues; but even he could not write a prescription for the "closest" medication that I could use, Oxycontin. He called the Director of the Pain Management Clinic at the hospital, explained the problem, then walked us to her office. After about 10 minutes she wrote the three part prescription for me and we were on our way to the pharmacy that carried the meds.

Polostar - what Roxana says, and on some other threads, as I was told to do, go see an Argentine Doctor, take your prescription vial with you (to show you are using the medication) and ask for the prescription...my visit to the Central Military Hospital cost me the price of a cab there and the Subte back; then $45 US for the medication was well worth paying.

Yes, it's basically speed. It is a most useful supplement for anyone at all to use for all manner of things. It improves performance, sometimes dramatically, especially at small doses. You can get it with prescription in the US, but it is illegal in Japan e.g. even with prescription.

Back