Not Happy Here, Easy buy a Nationality 12 Country Options

Rich One

Registered
You can opt for a Passport in one of 12 Nations that offer nationality in exchange for Deposits or Purchase of Properties values from $75,000 to $5 MM. Very desirable Malta...EU work permit and Health Plans $513 K will get you there.

1596900910551.png

You can opt for a Passport in one of 12 Nations that offer nationality in exchange for Deposits or Purchase of Properties values from $75,000 to $5 MM. Very desirable Malta...EU work permit and Health Plans $513 K will get you there.

View attachment 7202
Have you visited Valletta, the capital of the Island of Malta, in the past 10 years? Back in the early 80's I spent a week there so I am curious as to what, if any, changes have occurred to desire to pay US$513K to obtain their nationality.

Assuming you are here in Argentina with income/savings in dollars I seriously doubt you would be able to match the quality of life you get here (considering the cost of living) in any country on that list, or indeed in most countries in the world. It sounds bad to say this, but especially with the current economic situation and the dolar blue at 130, I'm pretty certain that there isn't a single place in the world where you can get more bang for your buck. Tell me somewhere where I can get good quality meat for less than 5 dollars a kilo, rent a nice studio in a good neighbourhood for $300 or take an uber ride for $1-2, and I'll move there tomorrow. Sure, there's problems here like violent crimes, mugging etc. but the same goes on in any major city.

Have you visited Valletta, the capital of the Island of Malta, in the past 10 years? Back in the early 80's I spent a week there so I am curious as to what, if any, changes have occurred to desire to pay US$513K to obtain their nationality.

Who can say what changes have occurred in the last 40 years since your visit..! Main attraction very looked for is the EU membership for Asians, Russians and Other, they want to reside in Europe, They may enjoy Valletta .. ExpatExchange page online has favorable reviews by resident expats.

That list is all over the place, with none of those options really being practical and most are islands in the Caribbean. In other words, if someone could afford a "golden visa" to a place, they would probably already be there.

Other options for PP shopping: if you are a male under 40 (and have no serious dental problems), you can enlist in the French Foreign Legion. After serving three years you're eligible for French citizenship. Or, if you're a gentile, convert to Reform Judaism and move to Israel: For Converts Seeking Israeli Citizenship, New Policy Promises Less Red Tape.

Assuming you are here in Argentina with income/savings in dollars I seriously doubt you would be able to match the quality of life you get here (considering the cost of living) in any country on that list, or indeed in most countries in the world. It sounds bad to say this, but especially with the current economic situation and the dolar blue at 130, I'm pretty certain that there isn't a single place in the world where you can get more bang for your buck. Tell me somewhere where I can get good quality meat for less than 5 dollars a kilo, rent a nice studio in a good neighbourhood for $300 or take an uber ride for $1-2, and I'll move there tomorrow. Sure, there's problems here like violent crimes, mugging etc. but the same goes on in any major city.

@ Gordito. Perhaps not for you to live elsewhere. .. For some folks paying $200 bucks more in rent and not eating steak is not a factor when considering the location , some value the cultural and other aspects of living in Europe.

Who can say what changes have occurred in the last 40 years since your visit..! Main attraction very looked for is the EU membership for Asians, Russians and Other, they want to reside in Europe, They may enjoy Valletta .. ExpatExchange page online has favorable reviews by resident expats.
Well...from looking at the Numbeo stats I can see these 2 items have not changed in 40 years:
1. Problem with corruption and bribery is HIGH....66.67%
2. Crime increasing in the past 3 years is HIGH....63.98%

That list is all over the place, with none of those options really being practical and most are islands in the Caribbean. In other words, if someone could afford a "golden visa" to a place, they would probably already be there.

Other options for PP shopping: if you are a male under 40 (and have no serious dental problems), you can enlist in the French Foreign Legion. After serving three years you're eligible for French citizenship. Or, if you're a gentile, convert to Reform Judaism and move to Israel: For Converts Seeking Israeli Citizenship, New Policy Promises Less Red Tape.

From your interesting Remarks one can presume that the data is old news for You and of no Interest ..! However Some folks may be interested in Caribbean Islands for a modest sum..? Some can't afford a Golden Visa? Like for Canada for millions .Just sayin..

I find it interesting that they leave the USA and Canada off this list- as both have "investor" visas- Canada is around $200,000, and the USA is close to $1million. But both have, traditionlly, done exactly what is described here.

I, too, visited Malta in 1991, and liked it quite a bit. Not enough to live there, though. Its tiny, and pretty boring. Good place to relax for a couple weeks, drink Shandy and eat Rabbit Stew (the national dish). I wonder if it has been heavily affected by refugees, the way Sicily has?

I find it interesting that they leave the USA and Canada off this list- as both have "investor" visas- Canada is around $200,000, and the USA is close to $1million. But both have, traditionlly, done exactly what is described here.

I, too, visited Malta in 1991, and liked it quite a bit. Not enough to live there, though. Its tiny, and pretty boring. Good place to relax for a couple weeks, drink Shandy and eat Rabbit Stew (the national dish). I wonder if it has been heavily affected by refugees, the way Sicily has?

You mention Investor visas, work permits,. The article mentions passport and Citizenship...? See link below for Canada..!

Back