Echegaray Head Of A F I P

It's been 2 days now ... so far no smoking gun .. on neither of the 2 issues ...

1. No vedio showing the violance.
2. What crime committed? .... spending $20kUS in 4 days in Brazil.

I don't know much about politics, (I assume they are all crooks, hypocrates, etc etc .. so what ..) ... and Echegaray is a politician ....

Still waiting ... A C T I O N ... please ...

He claims Magneto hates him....! all this is a Magneto Maneuver, same happened with Boudou.....? and Zaffaroni.....jajajajaj,

Well, Magnetto felt god for long time. He know how powerful is the 5th power but he behaved as the 1st one (the executive).

Where any news about Etchegaray? No. You don t need usd for comming to Rio, just to pay taxes so the bank give you a proper credit card and then you can buy it in pesos at official rate plus the income tax in advance.

I did like that, i also bought the vacation in advance.

Where they doing investigative journalism? No.

It is just bulling.

This is reflects poorly on the clarin group in fairness. A scuffle, no witnesses, no criminal investigation (and they so would!) nothing of substance.

Must do better, neither Macri nor Massa have made much of it. File on silly season. Not much else happening.

The point with this guy is that everybody hate him because he does his work. Simple. Before him the tax collect was a Joke.
Does somebody likes those police men who walk around doing parking ticket? No.

Since when did BA policemen give out parking tickets?

Echegaray: HEAD OF A F I P (agency in charge of taxes and customs, including imports) springs for an all expenses paid trip for his family and cronies to Rio. Give me a break. If he personally paid for that trip, I will kiss your ass on the steps of the Obelisco and give you 20 minutes to gather a crowd.

I'll be very pleased to take you up on your offer.

All distinguished members of BAExpats are cordially invited to watch the spectacle free, gratis, curtsey of @khairyExpat.

Members of the general public can purchase their tickets online www.tickets.com.

Show time: High Noon.
Place: Steps of the Obelisco.

Seems that finally there is a news:
http://www.perfil.com/politica/Lambiris-habria-pagado-el-viaje-de-los-Echegaray-a-Brasil--20140108-0034.html

En la investigación, afirman que el viaje de Buenos Aires a Rio de Janeiro empezó el 27 de diciembre a través del vuelo EK248 de la empresa Emirate Airways...

Apparently there is an airline called "Emirate Airways"...never heard of it before.

Como Lambiris y Echegaray, González viajó a Brasil en el vuelo de Fly Emirates EK248 en la noche del 27 de diciembre.

Just like I never heard of the airline "Fly Emirates".

Is a simple Google search too much to do for these "journalists"?

PS: Of course it doesn't mean the rest of the story is invalid, just think this is a crappy job by so called journalists.

Back