Eeeenglish footie matches

bendywendy

Registered
Please can anybody tell me where there's a good pub to watch English footie matches in BA? We're looking for a good pub to watch the Man U v Arsenal match in on Sunday afternoon. Ideally not a million miles away from Palermo. Thanks ever so,
Wendy

I doubt a pub will open at midday for the match. You might want to try Locos por el futbol, locosxelfutbol.com. If not just watch it on foxsports. Either way I hope you will be cheering on the Gunners.

Thanks for the reply.
Absolutely I'll be cheering on my boys!! Come on you Gooners.
I'm unfortunately living a cavewoman existence at the moment with no access to TV. Is the pub chain you mentioned the one with a bar up by the cemetery in Recoleta? If so, I've already tried them. Any other ideas / gems of wisdom from anyone, please do let me know. Thanks.

You could try the Alamo Pub at Uruguay 1175 in Retiro. Closest subte station is Tribunales I believe and it's a bit of a walk over to Av Santa Fe and beyond. I used to go there to watch hockey games. Here's their site.
http://www.elalamobar.com/nuevo_ingles_deportes.html
They have ways of getting what you need. Also cheap beer at certain times of the day besides lots of ex-pats to drink with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Culture 4
Back