Egg Delivery

tanvimil

Registered
I was riding the bus yesterday and saw this delivery car with text saying they delivered eggs that came from a farm and that used no pesticides. Unfortunately I didn't have time to write down the number. Does anyone know something similar? It doesn't have to be certified organic, just free of pesticides and preferably a place that treats their animals humanely.

tanvimil said:
I was riding the bus yesterday and saw this delivery car with text saying they delivered eggs that came from a farm and that used no pesticides. Unfortunately I didn't have time to write down the number. Does anyone know something similar? It doesn't have to be certified organic, just free of pesticides and preferably a place that treats their animals humanely.

I would also be interested in the answer to this, as my GF and I would love to begin receiving eggs and produce from a reputable local farm.

There are some websites that promote organic food with delivery, but I dont have any reliable recommendation to offer.

I know about La Casa de Oshawa, on Ciudad de la Paz street, which sells macrobiotic food. And I heard a lot about a market at Chacarita, around Federico Lacroze and the train rails, which sells organic food.

I think your best bet is to find a small grocer who sells that sort of thing, as the delivery truck you saw usually only delivers in bulk to stores and not to individual people. But I would love to be proven wrong on this!

Actually it was a normal car. And it said minimum order was one carton, which is probably around 36 eggs.

Back