Fruits and Veggies delivery breat quality, cheaper than supermarkets

nikad

Registered
I received my first order from MercadoPremium and was pleasantly surprised! Very good quality and service and they are cheaper than any supermarket, have a very good variety ( far better than Tallo Verde ) and they have great salads, etc. They gave me a complimentary gift and 10% discount on my first order, from now on no more chinos or bad quality veggies from supermarkets, you can order everything online and they deliver. Mercado Premium :D

Thanks for the advice. Going to check them out!

Is Mercado Premium organic?

I just had my first order from Tallo Verde and was extremely happy with both the quality of the product & customer service

talloverde.jpg

I would love a code as I want to try their service, can someone PM me theirs for the 50% discount for both people?

Thanks!!!

Does anyone know if Mercado Premium is still around? Their web site doesn't seem to be functional and I can't get them on the phone.

i love quinta fresca. the quality is amazing. it seems more expensive but you use everything and don't have to throw anything, so it ends up being the same or cheaper than any supermarket

Reactions: jb5
The Quinta Fresca suggestion was superb. Got a delivery today with a wide variety of fruits (including hard to find blueberries), vegetables, herbs, spices and some meat. All are much higher quality than we find at the supermarkets and local stores. Beautifully packaged too.

Back