El Presidente in DC, big summit in the USA

Where it the link? I googled a phrase from your quote and there is only 1 listing, back to your quote.
Can you please post a screen shot?

Take note that if you ask ChatGPT the same question several times, it may give you different answers, and I believe you can make it give you shorter or longer answers.

Take note that if you ask ChatGPT the same question several times, it may give you different answers, and I believe you can make it give you shorter or longer answers.
I don't have an acct w/ChatGPT and I have no need to create an acct.
You posted the quote, you can post the screenshot.

According to this (from 6:25 to 7:05) not even the creators of ChatGPT know how it works:

ChatGPT = SkyNet?

"Everyone on Earth will die"

Shutting down the development of advanced artificial intelligence systems around the globe and harshly punishing those violating the moratorium is the only way to save humanity from extinction, a high-profile AI researcher has warned.
According to the researcher, an indefinite and worldwide moratorium on new major AI training runs has to be introduced immediately. “There can be no exceptions, including for governments or militaries,” he stressed.
The threat from artificial intelligence is so great that it should be made “explicit in international diplomacy that preventing AI extinction scenarios is considered a priority above preventing a full nuclear exchange,” he added.

ChatGPT = SkyNet?

"Everyone on Earth will die"

Shutting down the development of advanced artificial intelligence systems around the globe and harshly punishing those violating the moratorium is the only way to save humanity from extinction, a high-profile AI researcher has warned.
According to the researcher, an indefinite and worldwide moratorium on new major AI training runs has to be introduced immediately. “There can be no exceptions, including for governments or militaries,” he stressed.
The threat from artificial intelligence is so great that it should be made “explicit in international diplomacy that preventing AI extinction scenarios is considered a priority above preventing a full nuclear exchange,” he added.

Back