Electricity & gas tariffs: where and how to register in order not to lose State subsidies

Just a comment . The billing period for EDESUR is 60 days , the KWH mentioned on the bill is for 60 days . Therefore the 400 KWH /per Month limit mentioned by Massa ( subject to subsidy), Would be half of the KWH amount on your on your electric bill . The amount that exceeds the 400 KWH limit will be subject to increases?
Yes....but to date this information is solely based on the following excerpt contained in the Clarin article.

....The increase in the price of electricity bills will include consumption of more than 400 kWh per month. This includes the four million households that will lose subsidies -because they did not register in the subsidy registry or declared "high income" so they can afford the costs- and another five million that will continue to receive state aid, but with a cap. Although Massa did not specify it, the subsidy would only be maintained by households with low consumption. In Buenos Aires, these are the tariff categories known as R1, R2 and R3 for electricity. The rest that have registered for subsidies will continue to have a base (of 400 kWh) at a lower price, but will have to face a higher cost for the rest of their consumption....

UPDATE:
Automatic Google Translation of entire article:
16 August 2022 by Martin Bidegaray
Segmentation. The Gov't will increase electricity, water and residential gas rates between 50% and 140%. The removal of subsidies in three sections, which will apply in September, November and January....

My last Edenor bill was 320 pesos. This is while I am in the US, not using the apartment. But still, its very very low even when I am there.
My average monthly electricity bill in the US, where I have a significantly larger place that includes office and business, is about $200USD every month. 200% of $200, I would worry about . 200% of 2 dollars, not something I am losing sleep over.

The beneficiaries of the Electricity Tarifa Social , have no limit on consumption, can splurge as much Electricity, as they feel like. Some question this measure.

The beneficiaries of the Electricity Tarifa Social , have no limit on consumption, can splurge as much Electricity, as they feel like. Some question this measure.
are you worried about bitcoin mining, or just poor people running the air conditioner too much?

are you worried about bitcoin mining, or just poor people running the air conditioner too much?
there ought to be a general limit, nothing restrictive, to prevent abuse. also have no issues with those receiving subsidies being blocked from buying dollars officially but I think this should also lift restrictions for those not receiving subsidies

JXC politicians in congress are worried about lack of energy use control

UPDATE:
30 August 2022 by Martin Bidegaray
Segmentation. Electricity bills will arrive with increases of 170% for households without subsidies and 140% for businesses and buildings. The cost of electricity for those customers will grow between 290% and 340%. Half of that goes to bills, experts estimate. The Gov't will inform on Wednesday about clients who maintain partial and total subsidies....

UPDATE:
9 Sept 2022
....the new rate charts for Edenor and Edesur were published in the Boletin Oficial. In this way, a new advance was made in the tariff segmentation that came into force as of this month....

Back