electrics and apartments

Thanks for the help guys
i might try looking on bytargentina.com
and im glad i dont have to get and adaptor or anything! thats one less thing to worry about.

I used ByTargentina many times the last 5 years and as long as things go fine they are good to work with but once there is a problem they do not help you and/or ignore your complaints.

Had my first problem this past October where they failed to disclose the apartment I wanted to rent had major construction in the building right next door-sharing a wall with my apartment.

I arrive very early and hear nothing but within 2 a hours the jackhammers started and continued from 8 am to 6 pm. I literally could not hear my friends when omn the phone. Glasses of coke would "walk" across the table due to the concussion of the jackhammers.

When I called ByT to complain, they said I should read their 'conditions' that they are not responsible (I totally disagree). They said that IF the owner of the apartment approved it, they would refund part of the money to be applied to another or their apartments that they would find for me--but I had to wait until the next week!!!

It was literally impossible for me to stay another week so I started plans to return home after 2 days. Luckily, I have a friend who lives there who has a 3 bedroom place and offered me a room.

I will never use ByT again. Reynolds is very reliable. Another friend has used them and when he had issues they really helped him. ByT does not see the renter as their client-the only see the apartment owner as their client. Plus, there are also other rental agencies there rather than ByT.

Sorry for the long post.

Suerte
Bruce

Back