Empanadas...mmmmm

Rich one...you sold me a pup. Went to Iberico (whose tostados de jamon y queso are very good) , had an empanada. They burnt it! All black on the bottom, totally dry and the filling was quite unpleasant.

Rich one...you sold me a pup. Went to Iberico (whose tostados de jamon y queso are very good) , had an empanada. They burnt it! All black on the bottom, totally dry and the filling was quite unpleasant.

Sorry to hear.. Firstly , you should have returned it..... Secondly, have purchased empanadas there, by the dozen to take out for the last 6 years , never had a bad empanada...!! the best part is the meat filling very spicy and juicy....!! Well shit happens must have been a bad day of the chef...!! now pleasant and unpleasant is subjective...!!

Send me the bill for one empanada....! :D

Sorry to hear.. Firstly , you should have returned it..... Secondly, have purchased empanadas there, by the dozen to take out for the last 6 years , never had a bad empanada...!! the best part is the meat filling very spicy and juicy....!! Well shit happens must have been a bad day of the chef...!! now pleasant and unpleasant is subjective...!!

Send me the bill for one empanada....! :D

I think we're talking about different places? Spicey?

Cafe Iberico...on Cordoba? Near teatro Colon?

You're right though, I should have returned it but I was in a little bit of a rush.

30 odd years ago an empanada stand opened near the north end of the UT campus in Austin Texas USA. It was great. He must of had 50 different kinds of empanadas. The ones I remember were fruit filled, like dessert.
Bought an assortment for lunch yesterday at a shop on Cordoba Av in B.A. Meat and cheese, but most importantly food! I was hungry. Pretty tasty. $12 each.
Time on post is wrong, time here is actually 8PM. Stupid computer.

Back