England Game

Maryeliza

Registered
Does anyone know where they are playing the England game in the city today?!

What is the point of having extra referees if they cannot see something like the Ukrainian goal last nitgh? The assistant referee was standing on the line, just 10m away from the ball. The same happened during Spain-Croatia with that Sergio Ramos action (the kick and penalty not awarded to Croatia)...it was blatantly in front of the nose of the assistant! Are they daydreaming?
I really see a chance for England against Italy.
Portugal and Germany look strong too.

Amargo said:
What is the point of having extra referees if they cannot see something like the Ukrainian goal last nitgh? The assistant referee was standing on the line, just 10m away from the ball.

As it happened the Ukranian was offside in the run up to the "goal". I call that justice. :)

niceguyeddie said:
As it happened the Ukranian was offside in the run up to the "goal". I call that justice. :)

I think the English deserve a compensation after the hand of god in 1986. Some Germans who are old enough to remember 1966 may think otherwise.

expatinowncountry said:
Some Germans who are old enough to remember 1966 may think otherwise.

They had their revenge when Lampard's goal wasn't given in the last world cup. That was about 3 foot over the line. Would have completely changed the game as well.

niceguyeddie said:
They had their revenge when Lampard's goal wasn't given in the last world cup. That was about 3 foot over the line. Would have completely changed the game as well.

You are right! I forgot that one!

Back