England wanted to Nuke Argentina

I don't think this is particulalry new news. The Cold War was a crazy time in terms of the potential use of nuclear weapons. Can you imagine dropping a bomb on Buenos Aires over The Falklands? The idea is almost laughable, but there you go. Good job it never happened and I imagine the international reaction would have been devastating for the UK. Actually, considering the times it is amazing Argentina invaded islands under the control of a nuclear power. Talk about playing with fire.

I don't think this is particulalry new news. The Cold War was a crazy time in terms of the potential use of nuclear weapons. Can you imagine dropping a bomb on Buenos Aires over The Falklands? The idea is almost laughable, but there you go. Good job it never happened and I imagine the international reaction would have been devastating for the UK. Actually, considering the times it is amazing Argentina invaded islands under the control of a nuclear power. Talk about playing with fire.

World wars have been started over the smallest issues , Argentina most profilic writer Jorge Luis Borges said ( Love it )

The Falklands thing was a fight between two bald men over a comb.

Jorge Luis Borges

Back