English and German speakers for translation projects

Hi there,

we are a group of freelance translators - one Englishman and one Canadian - looking for new collaborators. We are based in Cordoba but work in Buenos Aires as well.

Ideally we would like to find professional translators but we are also open to the idea of "turning you into a translator" ourselves, which we has found can be quite lucrative as long as there is good proof-reading. You'll find the money is good once you get the hang of it and can work reasonably quickly.

Some combination of language and computer skills is a must. Hard work and general intelligence more important than specific experience.

Please contact us for more information

Hi,

Am a native English speaker based in Buenos Aires. Am interested in receiving more information about your project.

Hi guys
If you are still looking for people, I´d also be interested.
Let me know if you want me to send through my CV.
I´m native English, based in BA.
Thanks,
Karen

KarenT said:
Hi guys
If you are still looking for people, I´d also be interested.
Let me know if you want me to send through my CV.
I´m native English, based in BA.
Thanks,
Karen

Ditto for me.

Hi,

I don't know if it can be of some interest for you, but I work as a freelance translator here in BA. The only thing is that I translate from English / German / Spanish... to French. Should you need one of this combinations some day, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Kevin

Every time I see posts like this I have a little chuckle and pray the respondees who are just native speaker won't be translating any manuals for medical devices or heavy machinery...end users of Aids tests, JD tractors or whatever in their respective countries deserve professionals to do that or god forbid the results...and yes I'm a translator - qualified MA, MSC Arabic - English legal translator, so it's a subject close to my heart. Good luck on the search etc guys:)

Hi,

I'm german, living in Buenos Aires,

I speak english, french and spanish.

Let me know if you're interested!

Hello,
I've lived in the USA for the last 25 years, where among other things I got my Bachelor in Architecture degree. I went to a British school prior to that. I feel I am in a good position to translate English to Spanish and vice versa, being fully familiar with BOTH languages. I do have translation experience as well, including technical. Currently based in Buenos Aires. Contact me if interested. Thanks for your time,
Chris

Hi friends. I would like to help you to make English translations. Actually living in Tucson, Arizona, I will return to Argentina by September of 2014, once I start collecting my USA Social Security benefits. I used to work as a proofreader and copy editor for about 10 years -La Prensa and Noticias del Mundo (Los Angeles). I also worked as a graphic designer and graphic worker (Los Angeles Times), occasionally proofreading classified ads. Email me to [email protected] please. Thank you!

Back