English Dentist

El_Jefe

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good dentist, preferably one who speaks English and is reasonably priced?

Dr. Norman Darling, Uriburu 1054, Piso 10, 4827 3187. He speaks perfect English, works partly in the US and looks like Tom Berenger...

I was recommended this dentist by an expat by the way his name is

Juan Martin Cepeda

juan martin cepeda
Direcciones de correo electrónico:
[email protected]

He speaks English and is very reliable as well
Reina

CarverFan said:
Dr. Norman Darling, Uriburu 1054, Piso 10, 4827 3187. He speaks perfect English, works partly in the US and looks like Tom Berenger...

T.B. PRE facelift?

Or POST Facelift?

hello carverfan what work did dr. darling do for you thanks. i needa crown and filling
thanks chris

Napoleon, he's young so that would def be pre, but haven't seen the facelift so going to google now! If it's anything like Mickey Rourke's......!

banut, yes have had crown and filling done, no probs.

I went to see Dr. Darling this past week and highly recommend him. He's a very good dentist, and also a nice guy. The costs were reasonable: 300 pesos to replace a filling (white); 200 pesos for a check-up and cleaning; 1000 pesos for a crown.

He speaks perfect English, and his receptionist speaks some English. I'm updating the address here (the suite number is important, as there is no building directory at the front entrance):

Uriburu 1054, 10F (Tel 4827-3187).

If you just plug that address into Google Maps, it will send you to the depths of Once (ask me how I know). His office is actually in Recoleta between Santa Fe and Marcelo T. de Alvear.

Google Maps link: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Pres....+Autónoma+de+Buenos+Aires,+Argentina&t=m&z=16

Back