English Mustard?

ps...savora is mustard flavoured ketchup (just about).,...I think i'm ok to point out that it has a much to do with mustard as a hamburger has to do with a bife de chorizo.

pss...you can get good mustard in cordoba.

[sup]Thanks very much for the topic ! I am returning to BA very soon for another lengthly visit and have been making my to bring list. I really must say the mustard and mayo is not to my liking, a jar of hellmans and bottle of frenchs will be coming with . awesome.[/sup]

[sup]Thanks very much for the topic ! I am returning to BA very soon for another lengthly visit and have been making my to bring list. I really must say the mustard and mayo is not to my liking, a jar of hellmans and bottle of frenchs will be coming with . awesome.[/sup]
The Hellmans here is fine, jars and bottles taste pretty much the same as home... I've been using it to make garlic mayo because it doesn't seem to exist here! Defo bring some colemans mustard though.

The Hellmans here is fine, jars and bottles taste pretty much the same as home... I've been using it to make garlic mayo because it doesn't seem to exist here! Defo bring some colemans mustard though.
Colemans Mustard is in the stores here(well at least the right ones;) saw it again yesterday :)

Have you also ordered the bratwurst, they look great?

Nancy

I have, they are what we serve for breakfast at my B&B along with English bacon. Very good and various types. Yesterday we but the curryworst in Larry the Texan's smoker, with pleasing results. Thinking of doing a gourmet sausage/hot dog night if anyone is interested.

I have, they are what we serve for breakfast at my B&B along with English bacon. Very good and various types. Yesterday we but the curryworst in Larry the Texan's smoker, with pleasing results. Thinking of doing a gourmet sausage/hot dog night if anyone is interested.
Yes we are interested, sounds like fun, eating and drinking!
Nancy

Back