English Native Teacher in Bs As

Martinseb16

Registered
Hello, hope you are well. I´m looking for an English Native Teacher living in Buenos Aires. The idea would be to have virtual or presential classes once a week.

Thank you very much,
Martin

Good morning Martin. Permit me to respond publicly. My name is James Filerman. I have been teaching English 21 years...after a 25 year career on Wall St. My principal work right now is with a high tech financial firm in B.A. Most of my students tend to be better educated than I am. I teach all levels...including those who are considered 'near native'. I live in Recoleta and am in Colombia for hopefully a short time looking for vaccine. Specifics: All classes are one hour; I charge $25 per hour; I supply any books if needed; I bill at the end of the month, not in advance; Payment is usually by Paypal but not always; I never charge for missed classes; A beginner has to take two classes a week....less is a waste of time for the student. If you have any questions....or want to chit chat.....you can get me on Whatsapp at: +313 572 2451

Any native english teachers here that charge in pesos? Looking for a teacher for my wife. She is from Venezuela and is at a lower intermediate level. I think virtual classes is the goal initially, but she might be open to in person down the line.

Back