English Painter

Conrad

Registered
Hi everybody my name is Conrad, I am a 42 year old English guy who has just moved to B.A four weeks ago, with my Argentinain girlfriend. I am currently looking for work preferably in the Real Estate business, in which I have 5 years experience in the Spanish property market, but I am also a professional painter with almost 20 years experience in house painting and renovations. If anybody would like an estimate to paint their property be it from a single room to a full house, please drop me a line and I will be more than happy to oblige, I can also email you my portfolio of works completed, if you so wish. I am currently living in the Palermo area. I am a honest and trustworthy person who can be totally relied upon. Saludos a todos.:)

Conrad said:
Hi everybody my name is Conrad, I am a 42 year old English guy who has just moved to B.A four weeks ago, with my Argentinain girlfriend. I am currently looking for work preferably in the Real Estate business, in which I have 5 years experience in the Spanish property market, but I am also a professional painter with almost 20 years experience in house painting and renovations. If anybody would like an estimate to paint their property be it from a single room to a full house, please drop me a line and I will be more than happy to oblige, I can also email you my portfolio of works completed, if you so wish. I am currently living in the Palermo area. I am a honest and trustworthy person who can be totally relied upon. Saludos a todos.:)

Some contact details would help:p
You can reach me anytime on either of the following,
[email protected] or telephone 49631826

Back