English speaking dermatologist?

obiwanderkenobi

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good English speaking dermatologist in CABA? Or is my best bet to visit Hospital Británico or Alemán as a walk-in? The area or neighborhood doesn't matter to me. My Spanish is toddler level at best, so English is a necessity for me. Not insured, so I'd be paying cash. I have (I think) a scalp infection of some sort that needs to be examined and appropriately treated. Thanks in advance.

Matias maskin at buenos aires skin is great. Not cheap. About $65,000 for a complete skin check.

Thanks! I'm not too worried about price, quality of the treatment is more important to me. My scalp is pretty scaly and itchy at the moment, and I've been getting some scabs, so I'd gladly pay twice that to get it cleared up as quickly as possible.

Thanks! I'm not too worried about price, quality of the treatment is more important to me. My scalp is pretty scaly and itchy at the moment, and I've been getting some scabs, so I'd gladly pay twice that to get it cleared up as quickly as possible.
He is really good

I saw Alejandra Anabel Panizzardi at Hospital Alemán, her English is good. As a non-member of the Hospital with no insurance, the initial appointment was AR$15.000 in November 2023. Your costs for labs or meds will obviously depend on the condition, my total cost for my particular situation ended up not being too bad (around US$100 total with labs, treatment, and a follow-up appointment).

Back