English speaking doctor who makes house calls?

jenh

Registered
Seriously ill and looking for a doc who makes house calls. Can pay cash or OSDE. Any recommendations? Prefer English speaking.

jenh said:
Seriously ill and looking for a doc who makes house calls. Can pay cash or OSDE. Any recommendations? Prefer English speaking.
What form of illness?

Great doctor, English speaking, but I dont know if he makes house calls, however he can refer a colleague to you.

Dr. Maisto. 4821 1921

Monday, Wednesday and Friday 14 to 20 hs
Tuesday and Thursday 9 to 17 hs.

Get better soon!!!

Roxana, do you know where his office is? I could maybe make it to somewhere in belgrano but am very very sick

jenh said:
....but am very very sick

If it is really bad, don't waste time, dial 107 for an ambulance and don't worry about the language thing - it will all work out.

All the best... thinking of you.

Dear pm me if you need anything. Got OSDE and there are plenty of md's through that hmo who speak English and I am 100% fluent in Spanish and English and I will be happy to help you and even go to the doctor with u if needed. I had surgery on my own inthe US!

I have insurance that will pay anywhere, I just really need to see a doctor today, preferably someone good and at a private clinic, and can't travel far from Belgrano. I have had another doctor tell me this problem was "nothing" 3 weeks ago and then last week was given a medicine I had a horrible allergic reaction to, so I am getting pretty desperate! I think I must have a stomach or intestinal parasite or infection.

I speak Spanish as well, but I haven't been able to get the point across to any of the receptionists I spoke with today that this is becoming fairly urgent. I don't want to call an ambulance and go to a random hospital because I am worried about another possible error or misdiagnosis - I'd really like to go to a physician that someone can recommend to me as having a good reputation.

I recommend you to go to Hospital Fernandez, which has a very good reputation. It is a public hospital that belongs to the Ciudad de Buenos Aires. It has a good budget and works very well. You will have your issue resolved ASAP.

Keep your cel phone open, I am calling you every two hours to follow it up.

Feel better!

Back