English-speaking Hairdresser?

mellamoRichie

Registered
Anybody know a good one for men's hair? Had some poor luck with Argentine hairdressers!

Any advice welcome! Thanks in advance.

Hi, I know a very good Men's hairdresser , She's an English Speaking German/Australian who's a pro with men & women. She likes working on long hair & is an expert in Foils & colors too. Very reliable & trustworthy.
Her name is Susan & her Mobile number is 15 6727 8903.

Email: [email protected]

I thoroughly recommend her.

Ricardo.

mellamoRichie said:
Anybody know a good one for men's hair? Had some poor luck with Argentine hairdressers!

Any advice welcome! Thanks in advance.

Friends with Terrie... just not sure if I can wait until she gets back from holidays.

Iam also waiting for Terrie and Iam a local!!!
Reina

Nedless is to say that I highly recommend Terrie she has got a lot of talent!

I spent five years going from hairdresser to hairdresser including all the so-called celebrity stylists. NOBODY has given me the quality cut I now get every month from Ryan Oakley. This is the kind of cut I paid around U$200 for in NYC. He listens and does what I want and is very conveniently located in Recoleta. He is really a master at his craft.
I can't recommend him highly enough.

Ryan is also excellent with color, and as long as your personalities jive (mine did) you can have a lot of fun at your appointment. You can find his contact info by searching this site.

Back