English Teacher Needed Urgently

elkoay

Registered
Hi, everyone,

I've been here for a year now but I'm leaving very soon and I have students and classes that need taking over urgently. My students are really lovely people and they were all directed to me via an institution which is really good. The Head Teacher is always looking for new students to help fill our schedules and help us survive in BA :) She pays very reasonable rates and has teachers that have been working for her for a few years, and living full-time in BA.

Please, send me a PM if you're keen, or you can email the Head Teacher directly. Her name is Carina Carmona, she's really nice and her email is [email protected].

We need someone to take on classes a week from now as I am leaving that quickly! All the details and materials will be provided.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Eelee

Hi Eelee,

I am new to this forum and can´t figure out how to PM you. I would love to start teaching English but haven´t started working on the certification yet. Is it possible to teach without it? I am a yoga instructor and have a natural inclination towards teaching. I absolutely love children too! Please let me know as it would be wonderful to have a little dinero coming in.

Thanks

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for your message, my head teacher has been getting a tonne of emails since I posted this here. She probably won't be interviewing any more people at this stage but perhaps you can email her anyway later because foreign teachers tend to come and go.

I think in some cases, people don't mind much if you do not have a certification but some institutes will ask. it really depends on who you talk to. I wish you all the best!

cheers

Back