English teacher required

Kevin Graham

Registered
We are a small school, but with plenty of work to offer!
At present one of our teachers is leaving and must, urgently, be replaced.
Most of the time pupils want only to have a good chat, so no qualifications are required. Training will be provided if necessary.
You can contact me direct 15-4058-2024 or send me an email: [email protected]
Kevin Graham

I´m interested, but your email doesn´t work. It got bounced back. Typo perhaps?

RR

I am interested in the position. I´ve tried sending you an e-mail to the above email address but I failed and I´ve also tried to PM you and I´ve also failed. Can you give more information about the position such as location of school, how many hours, age of children, their level? Thanks, Adriana

I'm interested in the position. I tried to e-mail you but it got send back.
This was what I tried to mail you:
Dear Mr Graham,
I've read your advert on baexpats.org and I'm interested in the position.
I'm from Holland but my english is fluent and I like teaching. I live in Buenos Aires to learn a bit of spanish but I've got too much time on my hands and frankly, I need a little bit more money because I'm planning on staying longer than I originally set out to. I'm 20 years old, I can start right away and my hours are flexible.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Lonneke Jansen

[email protected]

I now a lott inglish, but kno word spanisch....ant my wryting socks....any jobb for mi??

I am an experienced ESL instructor and technical writer (medical, legal and engineering). Check out my page on LinkedIn (Buck Butler)

Christian S. Knox
145 N. Randolph Holly Springs, Ms 38635 (permanent)
San Pablo, San Jose Costa Rica (current)
506-7050-5276

Education: University of Mississippi
Master of Business Administration, 2010
University of Mississippi
Bachelor of Arts - History/English
Center for Teacher Development, San Jose Costa Rica
TESOL certification March 2012
Special Skills and Core Competencies
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Public speaking, analytical abilities
· Customer service, education, automotive
· Certified Tesol educator
Current Employer:
Politecnico Internacionale -English Professor
San Jose Costa Rica
Previous Employers
University of Mississippi - Tutored student-athletes for Athletic Department
Oxford, Ms
Vehisales internet sales - Vehicle sales to buyers in Europe, Canada and Australia Oxford, Ms
AutoZone -Nominated for Extramiler award by customer Oxford, Ms
Rebel/Right-Way Realty -Top listing agent Oxford, Ms
Holly Springs Public Schools -Taught English and Social Studies Holly Springs, Ms
Testimonials
“Because of his diligence and work ethics Christian has been a valuable asset to Right-Way Realty. Christian will be successful and an asset in whatever roads he takes in life”
Robert Robertson, Broker/Owner Right-Way Realty 662-259-2831 [email protected]
“I found Christian to be one of the best performing and diligent students in the class (Christian earned an "A" in the financial analysis class he took from me). Christian's performance on the exams in the class differentiated him from most of the other students. I would definitely recommend Christian to a potential employer. He works hard and shows understanding as well as results.”
Dr. Robert A. Van Ness, Professor of Finance, Tom B. Scott Chair of Financial Institutions, University of Mississippi. 662-915-6940 [email protected]

“Christian Knox is truly a well-rounded student. Originally beginning his career at Ole Miss on a piano scholarship, he obtained a degree in History during his first academic journey. After teaching for several years he realized his passion resided in the business world, and undertook the endeavor to obtain his MBA from the University of Mississippi. During his year in the MBA program, Christian made it his mission to effectively utilize his natural talents of exceptional public speaking and remarkable stage presence, and he was a star during the annual Speaker’s Edge competition. His speeches during the competition were both meaningful and educational, and he delivered them all with unprecedented sincerity. Christian took his MBA seriously and worked hard, not just to get good grades, but to actually learn and grow, personally and professionally. It is a pleasure to call Christian an alumnus of the Ole Miss MBA program. “ Bethany Cooper, Director of Corporate Relations and MBA Services
662-915-5483 [email protected]

Back