Equivalent Of Tums

sivan

Registered
Anyone know what the Argentine equivalent of Tums is? Ive got heartburn! :(

Buy the Pepto Bismol local equivalent "Crema de Bismuto", Denver Farma Labs...! 90 ml for $20 pesos !!! At Walgreens USA $3.29 for 236 ml. or lets say $25 pesos , or 2.6 times more expensive HERE...!!​

450.jpg

I second Mylanta, but make sure you buy the Mylanta Extra, not the regular. I get heartburn frequently and mylanta extra kills it way better than tums or rolaids ever did!

Be sure to drinks LOTS of water. In the long run that's the cure.
Nancy

Be sure to drinks LOTS of water. In the long run that's the cure.
Nancy

I am a chronic GERD sufferer (I used to be double strength prescription proton pump inhibitors) and it had gotten to the point where my gastro suggested stomach surgery. Water is not the cure, you need something to neutralize the acid. Mylanta works and unfortunately there is no pill form of relief, equivelent to Tums, that I have seen here yet. Stay away from tomatoes, caffiene, chocolate, onions, citrus, and basically anything that has those things in it. If this is a one time deal, just take it easy, use the mylanta and it should work. if you are a chronic sufferer, speak to your doctor and try to eat smaller meals and do not drink while eating. It helps moving the acid around your stomach as it digests your food and up your esophogus. Not fun. If you cannot get a hold of mylanta right now, a glass of milk should help until you can get it.
Good luck!!

Omeprazol treatment, is very effective...!! for chronic Acid Reflux

Sivan - answered you on FB group but if you can, get ahold of the Aci-tip. It definitely helps. Otherwise Mylanta. I feel your pain - I currently have antacid in the car, my purse, my desk, the other car - I'm like an addict with stashes everywhere.

Back