Erotic act in chamber of deputies session

antipodean

Registered

DISCLAIMER: If you are easily offended you may want to avoid this article and Argentine politics in general.

Just when one thinks that Argentine politicians could not get any worse... one goes and turns the virtual session of the house into something more akin to a scene from the 18+ section of the internet, live on camera.

Nice to know he enjoys the new breasts he bought for his wife (according to his statement) which he presumably also paid for with the public money that pays his salary... and not tips the couple earned from an onlyfans page.

Last edited:
Not even the legal wife. But she's a "compañera militante". Bet she's also very gauchita too.

Can't blame him for checking what he just paid for. Or blame the wifi signal for breaking up.
Basically, there's no one or nothing to blame. Carry on.

Blame us for being a bananaless banana republic, if you must.

Iz

The comments on the reddit thread are great. A few:
(video also in the above link)

Estaba tan acostumbrado a chupar de la teta del Estado que se confundió, pobre

Nada nuevo en el FRENTE DE TODOS

So very argentine. A so-called 'progressive' can't convince his wife that silicone isn't the solution to her self-image anxieties, but he can sit in congress and contribute to debates on the affairs of the nation. And I thought it was only the the 'chetas' in barrio norte who voluntarily self-mutilate to conform to manufactured stereotypes. A lamentable insight into the scale of the malaise.

So very argentine. A so-called 'progressive' can't convince his wife that silicone isn't the solution to her self-image anxieties, but he can sit in congress and contribute to debates on the affairs of the nation. And I thought it was only the the 'chetas' in barrio norte who voluntarily self-mutilate to conform to manufactured stereotypes. A lamentable insight into the scale of the malaise.
Perhaps it is good that zoom is giving us a closer insight into the personal lives of the political K-lass. While they harp on about taxing the rich and saving the starving from the opposition, they themselves are out living large.

Now he is also being accused of violence and other acts of misogyny in the past. But I’m sure he waives a green bandana nonetheless when there is a camera around.

Nothing new, just a civil servant doing what they do best: sucking titties.

My missus was aghast when it was reported on the TV....I just saw it as confirmation of why this country is seen as a lauging stock by the rest of the world.
I then had a titter to myself.

My missus was aghast when it was reported on the TV....I just saw it as confirmation of why this country is seen as a lauging stock by the rest of the world.
I then had a titter to myself.
Apparently his internet connection was bad, going in and out (no pun intended). I guess you have to be careful with the titter in those circumstances. Had to look that one up. Funny. Made me laugh.

Back