Erotic act in chamber of deputies session

While I certainly don’t excuse the man, I do find it somewhat hypocritical that so many have so quickly judged the man. After all, aren’t we allowed some privacy in our own homes? Zoom can be considered an invasion of home privacy when it is being used for work, while not providing a place to use it outside our homes.. Why did congress disallow meetings in congress yet allow uncensored intrusion into ones home?

Zoom is new technology and we are all learning to use it. But allowing it in our homes without proper training, forcing us to use it the privacy of our homes, will result in un intended situations.
Has anybody’s child ever inadvertently opened a bedroom door to find parents having sex? And so on. Should we fire parents?

it seems to me there was a lot of political opportunism taking advantage of a mistake that could happen to any of us. Many of us have not been properly trained in using such things like the camera in a computer, and how it can project images Via zoom. Discipline the guy but don’t hang him.

While I certainly don’t excuse the man, I do find it somewhat hypocritical that so many have so quickly judged the man. After all, aren’t we allowed some privacy in our own homes? Zoom can be considered an invasion of home privacy when it is being used for work, while not providing a place to use it outside our homes.. Why did congress disallow meetings in congress yet allow uncensored intrusion into ones home?

Zoom is new technology and we are all learning to use it. But allowing it in our homes without proper training, forcing us to use it the privacy of our homes, will result in un intended situations.
Has anybody’s child ever inadvertently opened a bedroom door to find parents having sex? And so on. Should we fire parents?

it seems to me there was a lot of political opportunism taking advantage of a mistake that could happen to any of us. Many of us have not been properly trained in using such things like the camera in a computer, and how it can project images Via zoom. Discipline the guy but don’t hang him.
Proper training? I taught my technologically challenged 80-year-old mother how to use zoom in 5 minutes. There's a big button with a camera icon that switches the camera on and off. It's not hard. Besides, I'm sure the government had some "Che Pibe" IT guy teach these morons how to use zoom.

And how is walking in on your parents having sex anywhere close to sucking on tits during a scheduled WORK meeting? And how could this happen to any of us? I've worked remotely for over 7 years. Somehow I've managed to never get caught sucking on tits during client meetings.

This guy did what he did because he thinks (read: he knows) he'll get away with it. He might be forced to resign, but he'll just be assigned another job within the government.

Yes, but it was his own party that reacted with the greatest fury. I was amazed by how prudish these so-called progressives can be. Personally, I was inclined to laugh it off, but they crucified him for it.

For me, it was one of those moments when I am reminded that perhaps I don't understand the heart and soul of the Argentino quite as well as I thought. It's like that Catholic upbringing comes out in them or something.

Yes, but it was his own party that reacted with the greatest fury. I was amazed by how prudish these so-called progressives can be. Personally, I was inclined to laugh it off, but they crucified him for it.

For me, it was one of those moments when I am reminded that perhaps I don't understand the heart and soul of the Argentino quite as well as I thought. It's like that Catholic upbringing comes out in them or something.

The Argentine "progressive" point of view (from what I gathered from Pag12) is that the incident was an example of sexual violence, or something to that end. Of course, no one asked the woman involved if she was a willing and eager paticipant. The fact that the man was enjoying himself seems to have led to the assumption that she wasn't. If the sexes were reversed, of course, the woman be seen as a paragon of self-empowerment, and any criticism an example of "slut shaming."

Proper training? I taught my technologically challenged 80-year-old mother how to use zoom in 5 minutes. There's a big button with a camera icon that switches the camera on and off. It's not hard. Besides, I'm sure the government had some "Che Pibe" IT guy teach these morons how to use zoom.

And how is walking in on your parents having sex anywhere close to sucking on tits during a scheduled WORK meeting? And how could this happen to any of us? I've worked remotely for over 7 years. Somehow I've managed to never get caught sucking on tits during client meetings.

This guy did what he did because he thinks (read: he knows) he'll get away with it. He might be forced to resign, but he'll just be assigned another job within the government.
Your mother is lucky to have you train her in five minutes. You must be a very patient person and a wonderful teacher. When I ask my kids to train me, the results are usually not good. I never know whether it’s because I am a slow learner. Or because they lack patience and get irritated quickly with me. I do remember, thought, that 47 years ago I taught my wife how to drive a car. I also clearly remember the fights!
I was a university professor for nearly 40 years and when the university introduced Blackboard, an online system that allowed you to post syllabi and other course material, I took a course on it with faculty from other departments. I was surprised to see how’s many faculty were totally ignorant on computers. Some had to be taught how to turn one on!
I kind of self taught myself on using zoom, and have only used it a few times, so I am not that good with it. Even my iPhone knowledge is poor compared to my grandchildren’s. I finally learned how to take a selfie some time ago, and I am not sure I can remember how to do that.

just because your mom is a quick and excellent learner, even at age 80, and you are a superb Teacher, don’t assume that many other people in the general population have her abilities or access to such great teachers like you.

I'm no prude but anyone with any common sense would know not to be doing that sort of thing when you have a camera on you even if you think it's off. Something a silly teenager might be forgiven for but not a member of parliament. The guy's obviously not the full shilling.

i'm a bit disappointed with that little kissy on the booby. i was expecting the lady to spread her butt cheeks on live tv for the man to do the inappropriate thing but oh well... there is always next time!

I'm no prude but anyone with any common sense would know not to be doing that sort of thing when you have a camera on you even if you think it's off. Something a silly teenager might be forgiven for but not a member of parliament. The guy's obviously not the full shilling.
I certainly agree with you that the guy is not the full Shillling. From what I’ve read of his background, it’s incredible he was in congress. For me, the very serious issue was that he was sucking the boob of an employee of his, and during working hours. He should have been fired, on the spot, for that alone. Somehow, this issue has been hardly brought up.

Generally speaking, one of the many security concern people should keep in mind regarding today's smart devices is the ability/possibility of activating cameras and microphones remotedly. Spying is only a click away. ALWAYS.

You might have seen more than once the notebook camera lens covered with tape. Telephones as listening devices is as old as the telephone itself.
Microsoft terminated the Xbox Kinect device that mapped movement in front of its camera and listened to voice command when people realised they had set up Big Brother in their living room. Amazon's current thingy is well known for sharing household conversation with other people in the contact list. A bug? The sharing, not the unsollicited earsdropping.
For fun, just watch the comedy Lexi and consider what happens with your private data.

Regarding the people's rep, they were quick to accept his resignation to avoid ousting him. Kicked out, he woumd have lost his privileges, retirement, etc.

Iz

Back