ERP (SAP or Oracle) market in Argentina

Zed

Registered
Hi there!

A general question.

Is there anyone out there working in the field of ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning), specifically SAP or Oracle? The reason for asking is due to myself being in that field :) I am curious if anyone here on the forum works in/close to this area and how the SAP/Oracle market is in Argentina? Who are the main players (except SAP and Oracle obviously :) ). My experience is within implementation projects of the mentioned systems (mainly SAP but also some Oracle)

Cheers!

Zed said:
Hi there!

A general question.

Is there anyone out there working in the field of ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning), specifically SAP or Oracle? The reason for asking is due to myself being in that field :) I am curious if anyone here on the forum works in/close to this area and how the SAP/Oracle market is in Argentina? Who are the main players (except SAP and Oracle obviously :) ). My experience is within implementation projects of the mentioned systems (mainly SAP but also some Oracle)

Cheers!

Hi Zed, I work heavily in the ERP/CRM market from the recruitment side. Have a number of large SW companies as clients in LATAM.

So happens I am looking for a PM here in Argentina. DM me and I'll drop you a note with some details (if you are looking)

J

Back