escuela argentina de moda

I would still try calling again, you probs will get a different person answering. Don't let one bitchy person put you off, esp. if you have not yet been in person to see the place. Why not give it another try?

http://www.maisonaubele.com/

Carolina Aubuele classes.

For internships, I would think you want to wait til you are here, and go look at what different people do.

Due to the high tariffs, a relatively high percentage of Argentine designers make stuff inhouse, and use local contractors- something that very few american designers do, once they get past a certain level.

So, many of them probably will take in interns- but you really need to go in person, and talk your way in.

there are a lot of great designers here, plenty of choices.

the carolina aubuele website seems to have exceeded its bandwidth.. must be pretty popular!

thanks for the suggestion ries. do you (or does anyone on this thread) have any favorite local womenswear designers?

wow. just.. wow. tramando makes all his own textiles? ..and i see he was at the 080 show in barcelona? pretty amazing. i'm definitely going to get a hold of him when i get down there.

unfortunately i'm going to miss the feb. fashion week bc i'm not moving until april 1, but am very much looking forward to the next.

you have been incredibly helpful.. thanks so much for the links!

She probably didn`t understand the language and didn`t want to take the effort of calling someone else, try sending an email to see what happens and addressed to a responsible if you have the chance
Reina

Martin is truly amazing.
He doesnt make ALL his own textiles, but he does all kinds of wacky stuff inhouse- dyeing, bleaching, printing, rubberizing, distressing, and more.
Of course, he buys lots of things too.

Back