"euro Blue" Rate?

robinho9

Registered
Hi all!

Can someone tell me where I can find the unofficial "Euro Blue" / Arg.Peso rate?
How much is it right now?
Dollar Blue can be seen everywhere but the "Euro Blue"?? There must be a black market for this currency too.
Thanks for the help!

R.

It would be nice . But I am afraid it is unavailable at the same spread as the dollar.

The more hard to find, the more expensive it will be. Make numbers first at what they are offering you, because it could be cheaper to buy USD and exchange them in europe than buying euros in the blue market. No one really uses them here.. and I don't think they will give you the best rate possible.

Just to give you a tip, if the number is above 10,9 (with the USD at 8,4), you will end up losing. Example:

12600 ARS at 10.9 EUR = 1155 EUR.
12600 ARS at 8.4 USD = 1500 USD = 1155 EUR.

Of course it's available. You can buy it or sell it in any serious cueva, as well as blue reais and blue pounds ("libra bluesterlina").

I am happy your serious cueva will give such a generous rate for Euro/ Pounds whatever. I still believe that the dollar is king here and will give you the most favorable exchange. But hey it's your money.

I am happy your serious cueva will give such a generous rate for Euro/ Pounds whatever. I still believe that the dollar is king here and will give you the most favorable exchange. But hey it's your money.

You said: "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]It would be nice . But I am afraid it is unavailable at the same spread as the dollar."[/background]

So you obviously have no idea about the issue and what you're talking about. Thanks for replying, though!

Der,

Thanks for the nice reply ! I am at loss as to why you really care if I have any idea what I am talking about. If I choose to only use dollars and not my euro , so what. I do not have the time or need to chase different rates. My guy comes to my house whenever I need.

I am happy for you sharing your profound knowledge on this subject with us idiots who know nothing.

So have a nice day and duck when you go through a door. So you dont hit your big head , and deflate your ego.

Again , my sincerest regards for sharing your opinions.

When I sold dollars at an import/export commodity office in December, they were utterly uninterested in euros.

Back