"euro Blue" Rate?

Der,

Thanks for the nice reply ! I am at loss as to why you really care if I have any idea what I am talking about. If I choose to only use dollars and not my euro , so what. I do not have the time or need to chase different rates. My guy comes to my house whenever I need.

I am happy for you sharing your profound knowledge on this subject with us idiots who know nothing.

So have a nice day and duck when you go through a door. So you dont hit your big head , and deflate your ego.

Again , my sincerest regards for sharing your opinions.

Thank you, have a nice evening!

Thank you, have a nice evening!

Thank you , and my best regards for your enjoyable evening.

The british virgin islands are quite pleasant. I am preparing for the annual spring regatta on my yacht.

Weather is perfect , the rum wonderful , the ladies impressive , and well you get the picture.

Best regards from the Carribean !

Euros are accepted everywhereI have been and the exchange rate is very good. 3/4 pesos above the official

Thank you , and my best regards for your enjoyable evening.

The british virgin islands are quite pleasant. I am preparing for the annual spring regatta on my yacht.

Weather is perfect , the rum wonderful , the ladies impressive , and well you get the picture.

Best regards from the Carribean !

Thanks! I spent my entire childhood in the Caribbean (West Indies, though - French part) and still visit once a year. I'm happy you're enjoying my "second home" :) And indeed, the weather is perfect at this moment as March is what we call the "little summer" before the rain season starts in April. Have fun!

so has anyone exchanged euros recently? what rate are you getting?

Back