EUTHYMOL and other animals

hellotansy

Registered
Hullo

So, I'm VERY brand new here in Buenos Aires.
Apologies if this has been discussed already...

The thing is, I'm rather addicted to a toothpaste called Euthymol (for non-Brits: It's fluorescent pink and tastes of cough medicine. Think root beer crossed with that plumbing foam! yum). I travel with stacks of it usually, because I've never seen it outside Blighty BUT it turns out that my porteño buddies have become rather enamoured of it (it's great for redwine teeth AND chimichurri aftertaste removal) so I have given them all away.
Yet I am still consuming copious amounts of redwine and chimichurri... Hence my query:

Can one buy Euthymol here? Is there a secret British shop with Marmite and PG and whatnot that might be able to order it?
OR Is there an Argy version? Something herby and not minty (I can forgo the pink, just about. It's a sacrifice, but BAires is worth it...)?

Any information is VERY welcome. As is any advice from seasoned expats for a brand newbie...

BESOS

hellotansy

ick, have just had that post sent to me and noticed that those capitalised very's are extremely annoying. so sorry about that. xt

Hello Hellotansy. Welcome to baexpats. Sorry but I've never tried to buy that tooth powder (it is a powder - right?) 'cos I prefer my root beer liquid and with ice cubes in it. Good luck in your search, though :) )

That's wonderfully sneaky, but than your message wouldn't make any sense, and we'd have to delete that too, and then it would look as if no-one had replied. So then I'd not only be a hopeless newbie, but an ignored hopeless newbie...

hellotansy said:
That's wonderfully sneaky, but than your message wouldn't make any sense, and we'd have to delete that too, and then it would look as if no-one had replied. So then I'd not only be a hopeless newbie, but an ignored hopeless newbie...

There.. I've changed mine so you can delete yours and nobody will ever know - except now I've written this - b*gg*r!

Back