Events for this weekend

nroza

Registered
This Saturday night is "la noche de los Museos" (The Museums Night). It happens once a year so don´t miss it! All the museums will be open from 7pm to 2 am and besides expositions you can find many other activites (music, dance, conferences, etc) inside and around them.
This is the link to the full program (in spanish) - [click on "programación" to download the pdf document] http://www.buenosaires.gov.ar/agenda/contenido.php?menu_id=18250&id=1855
On Sunday the Asian Festival will take place in "El Jardín Japonés". Check the activities for this event: www.jardinjapones.org.ar
Hope you will enjoy these events. Is there anything else worth mentioning?

I went, did anyone else go?
Since i live in san telmo, i started there. visited the new Gallegas museum (theyve owned the building since the 40s), then took the free shuttle to the anthropology museum, i think one of my favorite museums in the city (on Moreno st. in monserrat). they have an interesting collection of indiginous art.
A good jazz band was playing in the crowded back garden to a packed crowd. then i walked to nearby plaza de mayo for the light and sound show at the cabildo. then it was off to the closing party at the costanera sur. The central office of city museums is housed at the old Munich beer garden. it was built by a recent german arrival and became one of the higher level meeting places. The place was packed. we got to go through the building and see the exhibits and climb up to the top balcony. the garden had tables and they had artists at work. A uruguayan carnival group was playing while i was there.
Great weather and a full moon made it a fun night. there were way too many museums to visit in such a short period, many really arent that impressive, but even the boring ones had musical events etc. last night.

...and for every weekend if you enjoy folkloric festivals, fairs, asado (barbecues) here's more: http://www.feriademataderos.com.arGOBIERNO DE LA CIUDAD
DE BUENOS AIRES
MINISTERIO DE CULTURA
Subsecretaría de
Gestión Cultural
Feria de las
Artesanías y Tradiciones Populares Argentinas
1986 - 20 Años - 2006

DOMINGO 29 DE
OCTUBRE

de 11 a 20
hs.

¡¡¡SEGUIMOS DE
FESTEJO!!!
ARTISTA INVITADO:
¡¡¡JULIO
LACARRA!!!

Además: ¡¡¡OMAR GIAMMARCO QUINTETO
Y
ELECTROAUTÓCTONAS!!!
...Desde las 11 horas y hasta que las velas no
ardan!

DOMINGO 29

JULIO LACARRA
OMAR GIAMMARCO
QUINTETO
ELECTROAUTOCTONAS

DUO
AMARCANTO
MARINA
ROMERO
CLAUDIO
SARDE
TAIEL

ANTIGUO
SECRETO
PABLO
PARSI
BALLET "POR AMOR
A LO NUESTRO"

ARTESANÍAS ARGENTINAS - TALLERES GRATUITOS

LAS MEJORES
ARTESANIAS ARGENTINAS- DESTREZAS GAUCHAS-
TALLERES GRATUITOS -
COMIDAS REGIONALES - CINE CLUB
INFANTIL

¡¡¡GRAN BAILE
POPULAR!!!

ENTRADA LIBRE Y GRATUITA

INFORMES: ( Lunes a viernes ) 4374-9664
/ Domingos : 4687-5602

AV. LISANDRO DE LA TORRE Y AV DE LOS
CORRALES (ex MERCADO NACIONAL DE HACIENDA)

Cómo llegar:
Colectivos 36, 55, 63, 80, 92, 103, 117, 126, 141, 155, 180 y por
autopista

ES

Back