Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

For me, what is going on is great because the Macrismo is commiting suicide.

Corruption is a crime that should be prosecuted while politicians are in power.

Regarding the former administration, everything was better then (freedom, health, inflacion, the economy, etc) Can you explain how this new administration is better for those who does not do money loundry at Panama?

This is not even good for you because the usd is too low while everything else is skyrocketing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring

So while Bajo continues to defend the k's and claims that past corruption should not be prosecuted (anyone surprised?), the actual Fpv's in congress are running for cover and abandoning the party.

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/216278/l%C3%B3pez-fallout-lawmakers-quit-fpv-in-wake-of-graft-scandal

Pretty soon Bajo will be the only one left.

So while Bajo continues to defend the k's and claims that past corruption should not be prosecuted (anyone surprised?), the actual Fpv's in congress are running for cover and abandoning the party.

http://www.buenosair...f-graft-scandal

Pretty soon Bajo will be the only one left.

El ultimo que apague la Luz... The Last one left turn off the Lights...!!

The beat goes on.The "Chirolitas de Cristina---Cristina's Small Change" are all falling over themselves condemning vociferiously Lopecto's horrid corruption.
My favorite is still Hebe "Sewar Mouth" Bonafini from the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo When told that if she refused to physically appear to testify that "fuerza publica" could be used to bring her to the court house ,she replied in her usual earthy fashion."The judge can stuff his order up his a__Metelo en el orto".What does he think all the K people are "soretes__pieces of shit".
As a New Yorker I have blood in my eye for this witch ever since 9/11 when she celebrated all the deaths there even though there were at least 15 Argentines among them.

Because she's a venomous, horribly sour witch who hates the US because of its support of the military in Argentina during the time of the military rule in the 70s and 80s here. She's also apparently horribly corrupt and seems to be heavily involved in diverting funds from housing the poor into the pockets of Cristina and others involved.

She's so old that it probably wouldn't be too much time, but I'd love to see her rot the rest of her putrid life in a jail cell - assuming she's as guilty as she appears.

The beat goes on.The "Chirolitas de Cristina---Cristina's Small Change" are all falling over themselves condemning vociferiously Lopecto's horrid corruption.
My favorite is still Hebe "Sewar Mouth" Bonafini from the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo When told that if she refused to physically appear to testify that "fuerza publica" could be used to bring her to the court house ,she replied in her usual earthy fashion."The judge can stuff his order up his a__Metelo en el orto".What does he think all the K people are "soretes__pieces of shit".
As a New Yorker I have blood in my eye for this witch ever since 9/11 when she celebrated all the deaths there even though there were at least 15 Argentines among them.

Where is Tomas de Torquemada ??

joeschoe1920
El Queso is right.She declared that she was happy that the Empire had come to find out "in the flesh" what it was to lose loved ones in political conflict like her own son or something in very similar wording.
She hates a whole lot of things.The "oligarquia",,the U.S.,the free market system,and the Catholic Church She used to foul mouth Francisco relentlessly when he was bishop of B.A. but she has changed her tune since he has become pope..
Given her age (86,I believe) she would probably just get house arrest but,in my view, that would suffice.
As we all know hate only breeds more hate.

Back