Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

What a Field day to see Lopez handcuffed paraded in that Helmet and Gear, is a slap in the face to the FPV....

http://www.buenosair...58-million-gun-

Is there any wonder this country is so fucked up.... Anyone who thinks this guy and Baez are alone is smoking crack.. Exterminate these vermin who steal from the people.

Incidents like this piss people off and just means even more will avoid paying taxes because they know who's pockets it is going into. It is a circle of destruction.
I am more bothered by the way he hide his money. He is such an idiot, does not even know how to do a simple thing.
It reflects how stupid K's people are.

Shame Shame Shame nothing will happen anyhow, there is no justice ten years from now will be given home arrest.

Just spotted three nuns in the duty free shop in Ezeiza buying a couple of watches with cash . Should i have called the airport police?

One must understand/forgive Bajo he's a victim of the Argie syndrome...Y Vos...???
Means if Lopez robbed Macri Also did so its a Draw.... jajajaj :wub:

you shouldnt generalice like this, if What you say will be true macri wouldn't be in power, there are million of Argentinean that are not like you say including me, of course there are argentineans as dr rubilar but I don't find cool that you do this kind of generalization as if all argentineans will be the same. I think that all corrupt should go to prison, I don't think macri is corrupt but if he happen to be he should go as well to jail, I hope is not the case.

you shouldnt generalice like this, if What you say will be true macri wouldn't be in power, there are million of Argentinean that are not like you say including me, of course there are argentineans as dr rubilar but I don't find cool that you do this kind of generalization as if all argentineans will be the same. I think that all corrupt should go to prison, I don't think macri is corrupt but if he happen to be he should go as well to jail, I hope is not the case.

Lamarque you ARE be THE exception :confused: , but in this democracy we are all entitled to an opinion !!! :cool: Whether Cool or not (in your opinion)

In my 10 years of local observation from doormen to kiosko attendants to diputados or football coaches. to girl friends, . The Knee -jerk reaction is Y Boston??? No matter on what SUBJECT... :rolleyes: They can't help it

Generalisations generally exist for a reason - there is a lot of truth to them. Lets not act let these assholes act like children pointing fingers at each other - these 'people' are supposed to represent the public and hold themselves to a high standard of behaviour when they get sworn in. Who the fuck would want to pay taxes now knowing all this money that is going missing and stolen from the public? Corruption is one of the worst sins for a government because it destroys any confidence the public has in paying taxes.

I think everyone here knows someone who doesn't pay taxes or works in negro - it is a part of the society and their justification is true - why should I give money to the government if it will not be put to good use and end up in someones pockets? This creates a death spiral because the basics of social care, infrastructure, education that generate jobs and provide a better standard of living get left behind and society goes backwards.

lamarque:
I'm not sure but I think that Rich One was referring to the Argentine Syndrome where the Kirchnerists fumbled the country's future by nationalizing YPF literally ripping it off from the Spanish.You can google it for further content.
Naturally,this spooked almost all future FDI-Foreign Direct Investment until Macri 's arrival on the scene.Macri won by only 1% of the votes. I assume that yours was one of them..So approximately 49% of Argentine voters were happy with this nationalization among other K policies.Some of them are sorry that Peronism lost.But I seriouly doubt that any but a very few of them would admit that the K's policies were a mistake. Es un partido super contumaz-.just like Bajo-totally blind obiedience.

Back