Excellent Exchange4Free Eft Service.

khairyexpat

Registered
X4F has recently activated their excellent free of charge (ZERO fees) EFT service.
  • $3000 CAD per transaction.
  • Unlimited transactions (as I understand it, and as per my own experience so far).
  • Average of 24 hours turn around time.
Also recently X4F (with their new payout partner), has extremely streamlined handling of the draconian governments money transfer regulations. They made the nightmare red tape paper work totally transparent to me. (Seems they have ditched "More Argentina" for good).

X4F has stepped up above and beyond the call to promptly and attentively address each and every single issue I encountered.

I am glad to have X4F to the rescue for my retirement years in Argentina compared to:
  • BitCoin ·rates are 3% more expensive.
  • Wiring U$S to my Colonia Bank account (requires one whole day BuqueBus round trip compared to walking 4 blocks to "Jet Peru" payout office to collect)
  • Western Union $15 fees per each transaction. $999 CAD per transaction.

Is there any other better way to transfer money to Argentina ????????

X4F has recently activated their excellent free of charge (ZERO fees) EFT service.
  • $3000 CAD per transaction.
  • Unlimited transactions (as I understand it, and as per my own experience so far).
  • Average of 24 hours turn around time.
Also recently X4F (with their new payout partner), has extremely streamlined handling of the draconian governments money transfer regulations. They made the nightmare red tape paper work totally transparent to me. (Seems they have ditched "More Argentina" for good).

X4F has stepped up above and beyond the call to promptly and attentively address each and every single issue I encountered.

I am glad to have X4F to the rescue for my retirement years in Argentina compared to:
  • BitCoin ·rates are 3% more expensive.
  • Wiring U$S to my Colonia Bank account (requires one whole day BuqueBus round trip compared to walking 4 blocks to "Jet Peru" payout office to collect)
  • Western Union $15 fees per each transaction. $999 CAD per transaction.
Is there any other better way to transfer money to Argentina ????????

Question.... only transfers from Canada not USA...?? B)

The Loonie right now is very close to $14 pesos (X4F rate is 13.88xx to be exact).
The only possible way (I know of) for getting a better rate is X4F Bank2Bank transfer to my Colonia USD Account and subsequently getting the Arbolitos` Blue rate in BA (you will net a rate of $14.12xx pesos ). The problem is that it requires a whole day Buquebus round trip. Also subtract the Buquebus ticket fare to decide if it is worthwhile.

X4F switched me to their new pay out partner "Jet Peru".
I collect from their branch @ Corrientes 1384 5th floor suite 523.
They are extremely attentive, completely shielding me from the draconian paper work required.
(They handle all the paper work promptly, silently, diligently, automatically, .... etc, .. I may never know ... I ONLY simply collect and go!!!!!!)

Is there any other better way to transfer money to Argentina ?

P.S.
You can WesternUnion directly from your ScotiaBank account:
  • ScotiaBank/WesternUnion $15 fees per each transaction. $999 CAD per transaction.

What about usd wire from cdn bank to Argentina bank ,I was quoted 0.7% for transfer ....will try this out and report back.

Back