Excellent Housekeeper/cook Available Starting Mid-June

surfing

Registered
We have friends who are leaving the country in mid June. They have had the same Housekeeper/Cook for the last 7 years and are hoping to help her find new employment before they leave. She comes with the highest references for skill, reliability, honesty, and working independently. She also had experience as a Nanny. Her usual rate is $30 ARS per hour plus transportation and she will be available four days a week for six to seven hours a day (she has other work in the afternoons so it would have to be mornings). She speaks only Spanish and work must be in Capital.

Ideally she wants to replicate her current schedule which is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00 to 3:00 but I imagine that given the right opportunity she might be flexible (though I don't know this).

If you are looking for someone, contact me and I will put you in touch with the parties.

too many conditions!

looks as if she is giving us employment!

Always hire your own maids and cooks without any gringo in between. Thats a pure recipee for a disaster.

too many conditions!

looks as if she is giving us employment!

Always hire your own maids and cooks without any gringo in between. Thats a pure recipee for a disaster.

OR we could just indicate up front what her other work commitments already are so as not to waste anyone's time. She's looking for work directly --- there will be no "gringos" involved except in introduction.

If anyone is interested please send a PM as I don't log in to this site very much anymore.

Back