Excellent Ob-Gyn Needed

millivanilli

Registered
I may need a D&C or "aspiracion", or at least advice from an ob-gyn about taking misoprostol for a missed miscarriage. I lost confidence in my ob-gyn as he misread my scan pics. Can anyone recommend a top-notch doctor who would be able to deal with this kind of thing. Thanks.

Do you have insurance? Which one? Looking in a specific area in the city?

I can use any doctor, my insurance is an international one and they will refund me. Preferably in the center or barrio norte. Medicina/Pueyrredon area would work. Belgrano's really far for me. I'm in Monserrat.

My new scan will be at Fecunditas. A friend just told me it has a good reputation. Has anyone consulted with an ob-gyn there?

I can use any doctor, my insurance is an international one and they will refund me. Preferably in the center or barrio norte. Medicina/Pueyrredon area would work. Belgrano's really far for me. I'm in Monserrat.

I can vouch for Dr Roberto Leveque - Hospital Aleman - excellent and in charge of the whole service at
Hospital Aleman -
Dirección:Juncal 2449 2."D", Capital Federal Tel.:4824-9316

And

Dr. Carlos Castells - in Nuñez, if you speak Spanish, send me a message and I will give you his cellphone he will see you asap, otherwise it is difficult.

You may want to consider going to the Swiss Med maternity clinic on Pureydon. The other option I might recommend is walking in at Trinidad. They have great doctors there.
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.

Hospital Aleman and Swiss Med sound like good options. Thanks nikad and citygirl!

Back