Exchange Pesos For Euros Or Chocolate Doubloons??

Well acording to Dolarblue.net the buy sell rate for the Euro Blue is 7.9668 and 8.7596, which seems a lot more realistic than the one quoted by Dolar-blue.com

Checked dolarblue.net , is reliable? the prices for the dollar are listed in that page as $6,03 and $6,63....? My rate today to sell was $6,37 way over the $6,03. However if you multiply the dollar values by 1,32 you get the values for the Euro above?

All well and good you lot arguing about the rates of blue green red and what other colours currencies come in,WHO HAS/WHERE CAN I,BUY EUROS WITH PESOS?? this is the 64 thousand dollar question??? think it was a tv prog!!

All well and good you lot arguing about the rates of blue green red and what other colours currencies come in,WHO HAS/WHERE CAN I,BUY EUROS WITH PESOS?? this is the 64 thousand dollar question??? think it was a tv prog!!

Go down Florida St. and contact the Arbolitos for rates tommorow morning!! nobody I know deals in Euros??

I know were I can buy and sell Euros, but you wouldn't make it past the lobby, maybe try and find someone on here who has some they would like to get rid of.

Greg,sounds like you might be able to flog me some?any body else interested in selling euros.what sort of rate are we talking here?

Back