Expat burger party this Sunday - 10/25

captdave

Registered
Hey guys

Anyone who wants to come out here to Vicente Lopez for burgers this Sunday please come.

Directions can be found here

Party starts around 3 or 4, with burgers hitting the table right around 4:30.

I'll supply the burgers and fixin's, you bring whatever you want to drink and anything else that might strike your fancy!

Please RSVP here so I'll know how many buns to steal...

It's a great place to meet old and new friends - hope to see some new faces...

Saludos,

David

Hi David,

We (two Dutch people) are new in town and would love to join you Sunday!

Debby en Frederik

Hi Dave. Joe here, signing in.
Count me in for around 4 to 5 guests all told. I´m taking a few friends from the Club Europeo again. We´ll bring a load of drinks and some desserts.
THANX,

Thanks Dave for hosting another famous burger-bash..!!!:D

Neil y Liliana

Hey guys!

I guess we're a go for Sunday, even though so far the turnout seems light!

Hope to see some new faces - any of you new folks are welcome to come out and put faces to the names....

Looks like a nice day Sunday - the pool is a little chilly still, but it's clean and ready, and anyone who is brave enough will find towels available....

Hasta manana!

David

captdave said:
Hey guys!

I guess we're a go for tomorrow, even though so far the turnout seems light!

Hope to see some new faces - any of you new folks are welcome to come out and put faces to the names....

Looks like a nice day tomorrow - the pool is a little chilly still, but it's clean and ready, and anyone who is brave enough will find towels available....

Hasta manana!

David

Hi Dave,

Isn't the gathering Sunday? (tomorrow/manana is Saturday)...

that,s what I thought.....!!! I have a communion(family friend)on Sunday at 4pm,so let us know please Dave...If it is Sunday what time will it go on till?I,d like to come about 6 ish.regards Howard

Also on board for the "Saturday or Sunday" question.

It looks like Sunday will be a nice day, but Saturday could be a little iffy.

Sorry!

The BBQ is on Sunday, as usual!

Guess I'm getting a little lexdysic in my dotage!

See ya'll then...

David

HowardinBA said:
that,s what I thought.....!!! I have a communion(family friend)on Sunday at 4pm,so let us know please Dave...If it is Sunday what time will it go on till?I,d like to come about 6 ish.regards Howard

I usually try to have the burgers done by 4:30 or 5, although there's usually still some folks here until 7 or so.

Come whenever you can!

David

Back