Expat Gems

nikad

Registered
rmartinbuenosaires most Argentines are useless
most
Argentine women, unlike their American counterparts, are mostly looking for a
free ride

Granadaiscool Most Argentine woman don´t know
how to dress and/or don´t have the money to dress well.

Johny
Argentine girls have ugly faces

jedi1307 they
sound like a cartoon character or like they were smoking and drinking whiskey
since over 20 years

*** Guys you made my day!!!!! ***

"nikad" said:
rmartinbuenosaires most Argentines are useless
most

Argentine women, unlike their American counterparts, are mostly looking for a

free ride

Granadaiscool Most Argentine woman don´t know

how to dress and/or don´t have the money to dress well.

Johny

Argentine girls have ugly faces

jedi1307 they

sound like a cartoon character or like they were smoking and drinking whiskey

since over 20 years

*** Guys you made my day!!!!! ***
Im guessing your from argentina then Nikad.... Just because argentines are always looking for an opportunity to bash foreigners. Was this thread necessary? no does it prove anything?? maybe to you....

"MikeBA" said:
Im guessing your from argentina then Nikad.... Just because argentines are always looking for an opportunity to bash foreigners. Was this thread necessary? no does it prove anything?? maybe to you....

I am local, and just found these statements funny. I mean, these generalizations make really no sense at all, however it made me wonder if I am as fugly as an argentine women should be as described here, heheheh. Why do you say ppl bash expats here, if it is an expats forum?

"nikad" said:

I am local, and just found these statements funny. I mean, these generalizations make really no sense at all, however it made me wonder if I am as fugly as an argentine women should be as described here, heheheh. Why do you say ppl bash expats here, if it is an expats forum?
I didn't I said argentines are always bashing foreigners.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. One guy might not find american women generally attractive and another might, same to be said about argentine women. Who cares? It's a matter of opinion and we all have different tastes... Why argue? Discuss and state what you think.

Back