Expat Ladies Lunch/Brunch-Saturday 9/11 @2PM

First of all, thank you so much for organizing this event tomorrow - you rock! Please count me in as well! I am very excited to meet some new ladies! See you all at 2pm in the back room. Cheers, Alex

What a shame...I don't think that I can tomorrow due to work but please let me know if you repeat this event. It sounds like it will be fun!

Important Note: CHANGE of VENUE!!!​

So, I went to Tartine Crepes & Bakery to try and arrange for them to Reserve us the back room and put together a Pre-Fixe menu...and in typical Argentine Fashion they said...
"No, we don't do reservations on the weekend and we don't even open that back room on the weekends, since the owners are not here."
So I said...
"Well me and 15+ Ladies want to come here and give you our money."
And they said...
"Yeah, sorry, still no."
So I gave them a good 'ol Brooklyn,NY....
"Fouggheaboudit!" Kill Yourselves.

And walked around the corner and 3 blocks up to this fab little place I go to for lunch all the time, which has some savory dishes and reserved a comfy little side area and a pre-fixe menu!

So we'll now be at:

DIVINO BOCADO
Alvarez Thomas 284 e/ Jorge Newberry (3 1/2 blocks from previous location)
http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=7092 www.divinobocado.com

I've arranged a few Pre-Fixe Lunch options with water/soft drink and dessert or coffee ranging from $31 pesos ($8 USD) to $45 pesos or ($12 USD). Or you can always order a-la-carte of course. Oh and I had to put a deposit down so please don't stand me up! ;-)

BTW there is the "Mercado de las Pulgas" (Flea Market) and some great antiques/antique furniture shops just 3 blocks away, so you might want to make a day of it!

Should be great...can't wait to see you all!

Thank Monica for the brunch today. XOXO
Since there were like 20+ of us, it was really hard work for you. You really rock it!!!!
Its really nice to meet everyone. Hope to see you all again soon!

Back