Expat Life In Nuñez - Call For Recommendations

I currently live in Manuela Pedraza and Cabildo. I love the area! I am one to frequent Barrio Norte (Belgrano, Palermo, Recoleta) and I am totally comfortable here. I read that you have a car but if you choose public transpo there are countless buses, the subway linea D and the Tigre-Retiro train (Nuñez station). A few blocks down Cabildo towards Belgrano I love "La Vision (autoservicio)" as a verduleria. We have a Walmart, Avicar, Carrefour and Dia, all in the same four blocks of Cabildo... relatively close by. For ice cream Cocus is great, also on Cabildo. I sometimes go to BAires Top salon around Cabildo 3600. Hmm... oh if you go to Farmacity a lot they will print out vouchers for 2x1 Cine Cinemark Gral Paz which is on Cabildo & Congreso de Tucuman.

I live in [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Nuñez and like it. It's green and a nice breeze from the river on Libertador. [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]I really like BesAres parilla and Bandol.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]There's a new sandwich coffee shop called Oporto, too, that is cool. They're opening a 3rd floor roof terrace there soon.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]There is a great hardware store run by a mom and son on Cabildo, a few blocks from Ramallo, very helpful with any projects or repaired.[/background]
Chungo is over by you, too...
Parque de los niños is nice to eat lunch or relax next to the rio.

Back