Expat lunch in Belgrano - Tuesday Sept 8 -1PM

Are there any more of these scheduled? If not, is anyone interested in putting one together sometime next week?

I would be interested if someone puts together another lunch, I will be traveling next week but will be back in BA the following week.

What about having dinner instead of lunch, since a lot of people may be working during the day, and may not be able to make it for lunch. Plus we could go to a bar afterwards.

Saludos,

Mariano.

I was reading this forum thinking it was lunch "next Tuesday" (October 13th) and I was going to RSVP "yes"... pero no.

I'd be up for a lunch any day but Wednesday.

I'd be up for a dinner probably Wednesday or Thursday. I missed the last one and I wish that I hadn't. I've heard good things about that restaurant ("To") and I know that the price was definitely right. :(

Keep us updated.

chau

Weekends might be a bit complicated to some, but I'd love to go out to lunch, tea or dinner on a saturday.
Bare in mind this Monday will be holiday, so its a long weekend
Any ideas, suggestions?

Hmmm . . . how many could make it for dinner next Wednesday or Thursday (Oct. 14th or 15th)? We can decide where when we figure out who's coming and from where.

Back