Expat lunch, Tuesday February 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveinbsas

Registered
Lunch IS on AGAIN for Tuesday, February 3rd at 1PM at The Grant's Restaurant at Riobamba 1068 (just off Santa Fe) The cost is $20 pesos (plus drink). The restaurant is a tenedor libre (all you can eat). They have an Asian stir fry cook and a parrilla, so carnivores will enjoy!

Please RSVP in a post on this thread (to keep the topic visible on the home page) by 3PM Monday the 2nd so I can give them an idea of how many will attend . The maximum number of people that can occupy the space that will be reserved for us is 26. If and when that number is reached I will post it in this thread.

Please bring currency in 10 and 20 pesos denominations so they won't have to make a lot of change. We will be individually responsible for payment. Two peso tips are greatly appreciated by the sushi maker, the stir fry cook, and the man in charge of the parrilla!

There were 19 expats at the last lunch and everyone enjoyed it very much.

Please Note: The location for the lunch has changed to The Grant's Restaurant at Riobamba 1068 (just off Santa Fe). When you enter the restaurant go straight to the back where you see the windows with a view of the rocks). The change is due to Cuatro Hojas closing for repairs.

In addition to the three posts above, I have also received messages and calls from seven more who will attend the lunch. There's still plenty of space available. Join us if you can!

Please Note: The location for the lunch has changed to The Grant's Restaurant at Riobamba 1068 (just off Santa Fe). When you enter the restaurant go straight to the back where you see the windows with a view of the rocks). The change is due to Cuatro Hojas closing for repairs.

hey!

i arrived in Bs As on Friday and would like to come meet up. I am enjoying my time so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back