Expat meet up today!

perry

Registered
After last weeks excellent dinner and turnout we are having another meetup this coming Thursday night at 8.30pm at El Dorinda . Its a small place but very warm and friendly with excellent food at great prices. Only for 15 people so bookings through the list are essential.
http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=3944

The address is Guatemala 4487 crner Malabia Palermo Viejo. Below are some of the dishes you can have and the prices. I highly recommend the Empanada Gallega which is enormous and satisfying. Click on link below to see full menu and prices. They have great sandwiches and salads.

http://eldorindabar.webs.com/cartamenu.htm

Comida: tapas y raciones Hummus .................................... $ 10
Berenjenas en Escabeche...................................................... $ 10
Quesitos Adobados............................................................... $ 12
Sardinas con Cebollita............................................................$ 12
Morroncitos en Provenza.......................................................$ 12
Mozzarella di Milano...............................................................$ 12
Croquetas Bravas....................................................................$ 12
Guacamole con Nachos......................................................... $ 14
Porción de Nachos................................................................... $ 4
Caprese sobre Tortilla Mexicana.......................................... $ 14
Gambas al Ajillo.......................................................................$ 16
Tortilla con Chorizo (preparación 25’).............................. $ 16
Tortilla con Morrón (preparación 25’).............................. $ 16
Empanada Gallega................................................................... $ 18
Empanada Gallega ½ porción................................................ $ 10
Jamón Crudo a la Catalana.....................................................$ 20
Mejillones en Salsa Verde......................................................$ 25
Fuet, Queso y Aceitunas.......................................................$ 25
Tabla de Quesos..................................................................... $ 45
Media Tabla de Quesos......................................................... $ 25

And as usually, please RSVP by sending an email to [email protected], or by replying to this thread.

Thank you!

As usual, very little time to make plans but this time I have nothing else lined up, so I´ll, likely be there.
Cheers

Wow, the prices are pretty good although it is an expensive area. I have a question: maybe you don't know, but im not expatriate, i'm argentinian, but i like this forum anyway.

I live in Mar del Plata, so, i won't come anyway but... In the hypotethical situation that i could go (did i write it good?), would you accept me?

Estopero come along we have room . 10 people confirmed and can fit up to 18 people. Its going to be a great night

Ok, next time i go to Buenos Aires we have party, then. We use to have great parties with my porteños friends and you can come along.

Hey is it too late to RSVP? It'll either be yo sola or I'll bring another expat groupie. But I understand if I'm too late!

Same here I hope its not too late! If so EliA we can start a new table? See you all tonight!

Elia and TX traveler we have 5 spaces left . Come on down tonight and join us.

Back