Expat Meetup: Sunday Merienda

Michelle

Registered
KatherineAnn and I are organizing a meetup for this Sunday, May 17th at 5pm.

Please come join us for merienda! We've chosen an informal, outdoor location (but if the weather's poor we can move inside) suitable for any number of people and purse size. Come meet new people and have some coffee and medialunas or beer and chips, as you like!

Who: Everyone's welcome (food and drink are your own responsibility)

When: Sunday, May 17th at 5pm

Where: Códigos de Barra

Address: Beruti 3336, loc. 13/15 - Paseo del Sol - Palermo (between Alto Palermo & Cinemark Theater)
By Buses: 12, 29, 39, 64, 68, 92, 111, 128, 152, 160, 188, 194
Subte: Line D, Bulnes Station

We hope to see you there!

-Michelle & Kay

Reactions: Joe
Also, if you´re interested in coming please let us know either by replying to this thread or by sending one of us a PM, that way we know who´s thinking of coming.

We thought it was about time for another low-key meetup that would be accessible to everyone, but if no one can make it at this time let us know! We´re open to suggestions! We just thought this would be a nice place to go on a Sunday afternoon and meet people.

Thanks, and saludos!

Reactions: Joe
Hey everyone,

I just saw this link posted in another link. I'm fresh off the boat as of two weeks ago, and am looking to meet some people. If it isn't too late to respond, I'd love to catch up with ya'll tomorrow afternoon. I guess all the details are there, so if invitations are still open, PM me back to let me know the plans are still good.

Later,
Razorback

Razorback said:
Hey everyone,

I just saw this link posted in another link. I'm fresh off the boat as of two weeks ago, and am looking to meet some people. If it isn't too late to respond, I'd love to catch up with ya'll tomorrow afternoon. I guess all the details are there, so if invitations are still open, PM me back to let me know the plans are still good.

Later,
Razorback

1) I don't think anyone is required to respond.
2) I wonder where you're from.... hmmmm.....

Hey all- I'll be there if its still on. I've been in Bs As for over a year now, teaching. I'm looking to find a group to hang out with/ run/ go out etc. See you then.

Back