Expat Neighbors In Conurbano Sur?

EricLovesBA

Registered
Curious if I have any expat neighbors?

I live in the conurbano sur. It's not exactly a tourist hotspot unless you happen to be toting some version of the bible door to door. Occasionally the local kids point at me on the bus like I'm some kind of interesting zoo animal. I accept it in good humor. As I walking to the ferreteria recently, one of my neighbors loudly exclaimed to a guest as I was walking by: "Aaaah... El Hombre Blanco!". That one made me laugh. Usually it's just "Hello!", or "yankee". Anyway I'm thinking lately that it could be fun to occasionally hang out with other zoo animals, for networking, sharing experiences, and that interesting outsider perspective.

The details, I'm in between Florencio Varela and Bosques, near Zeballos. I'm from the US, and my Argentine wife speaks English fluently. Anybody interested?

Welcome to Zona Sur! I live with my family in Burzaco (barrio Corimayo). I moved her with my Argentine husband and our kids 4 years ago. Up until 2 months ago, we lived in Adrogue then we moved into the house that we had been constructing since a year ago. It is nice to know we have neighbors...

Welcome to Zona Sur! I live with my family in Burzaco (barrio Corimayo). I moved her with my Argentine husband and our kids 4 years ago. Up until 2 months ago, we lived in Adrogue then we moved into the house that we had been constructing since a year ago. It is nice to know we have neighbors...

Hey- nice to hear from you! I was watching the thread go unanswered and beginning to think I really was the only one down here in this part of zona sur. Not sure if I found Corimayo on google maps - is it in between Burzaco and Temperley? Have you run into any other expats out here in our part of the conurbano?

Back