Expat Owner Rents House For Incredible Price

Cuchulain

Registered
I am an expat owner looking to rent my house in the suburbs for a short period of time. I am willing to rent to someone that would take care of it for a period of no more than 6 months under this condition I will be charging far less than the value of the actual market.

This is a 232m2 wonderfully designed residence in the private neighbourhood of San Benito in Villanueva, just 30 minutes outside Buenos Aires. San Benito is unique in that all of the properties have direct access to a lagoon and access to the river. The considerable 1122m2 lot gives access to the lagoon for water sports. The large back garden includes a 10m long swimming pool incorporating a children’s area.

Looking onto the pool and the lagoon is the wonderful double height gallery which runs the entire length of the house. The gallery contains an external dining area and a barbeque and connects with the living and kitchen areas by 4 sliding glass doors.
The entrance to the dwelling is defined by the double height space of the entrance porch and the full height chimney around which the home has been planned. The front of the residence includes a garage pergola for 2 cars.

The arrangement of the ground floor spaces with the main living/dining and the kitchen and the play room with double doors. There are views of the lagoon throughout. The play room has an independent access so as to function as a home office. The kitchen complete and there is also servant quarters and the laundry room.

There are three bedrooms all of which have views of water all with large sliding glass doors with balustrades. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with yacuzzi and a walk-in wardrobe and comes with its own private patio with views of the water. If you are interested or you know someone that might want the house from now please let me know.

The house has good access via the Panamericana and is close to Maschwitz, Nordelta, and Benavidez. It has 24 hours security .Only 30 minutes from Capital ( Palermo).

Attachments

• Casa San Benito 2.JPG
    Casa San Benito 2.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Casa San Benito 5.JPG
    Casa San Benito 5.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 88
  • Casa San Benito 10.JPG
    Casa San Benito 10.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Casa-San-Benito 7.jpg
    Casa-San-Benito 7.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 83
The normal cost is 10,000 pesos plus the expenses but willing to listen to offers depending on the period of time. Call me if you like on 15 3494 0095

What would be the expense for a house like that ? Thanks

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] 232m2 house is pretty good size. Only three bedrooms? If in the US, it houses 4 bedrooms. And less than US$1k is very cheap..[/background]

The expenses are about 1500. The 232m2 includes the gallery space. There is also the service area which is in effect a fourth bedroom with en-suite bathroom.

I am not a real estate agent, however $10,000 pesos rent for that house is about market rate. I sometimes go on the weekends to Maschwitz (Escobar) to a friend's house in a country (gated community) called Acacias Blancas, which is maybe 15 minutes from where this house is. My friend also owns another house in the same community where his is, it's similar in meters to this one, however it's about 15 years old and a much more traditional style "chalet" as they call them here, brick with wood trim and a red tile roof. It rents for $11,000 pesos per month, expensas and real estate taxes are paid by the renter also (about $2,500 pesos more). The area is beautiful, peaceful and relatively safe, however people now have very high tech alarm / security systems set up due to the crime situation. There is good shopping in the area (a short drive) and plenty of places to walk, boat and enjoy the outdoors.

I am in a hurry to rent this house which I originally intended to sell. The reason why I am willing to drop the price to someone reasonable is that I want to do a short contract. If there is anyone genuinely interested please give me a call or send me your phone number. I don’t check the forum so often. It is an opportunity more if we think about the warm season coming. In relation to the price you can talk to any agent in the area and realize that 10000 pesos is not expensive for a house like that. is actually very good value and I already have lots of offers for that amount and more the problem I do not want to rent it for two years. If I cannot rent it I will go with my family and enjoy it over long sunny weekends.

Have a nice day

If those houses were to be surrounded by vegetation like this, then my candidate place there in Bs As vecinity.

Front-View1.jpg

Then if able to grow these veggies then will be in Nirvana!

5144048444_65802e668a_z.jpg

Back